Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I know it's not Thanksgiving anymore but I just wanted to make it clear that I had a great one! On Saturday I baked four pumpkin pies with my oldest sister (Cecilia) and on Sunday a apple crisp with my mother. At about 1 o'clock on Sunday my grandma held her Thanksgiving Brunch, which was great, my favourite was obviously the pumpkin pie. Later that day I went over to my cousins for dinner which again was great, just that the ham was dry! My favourite again was the pumpkin pie ! :)

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Hey Caitlin i'm sorry about that comment saying I liked she only likes me when i'm drunk because thats not by Hedley so my fav song by him is Perfect.

Caitlin said...

cool! I don't know which is my favourite but if I had to chose on it would be "Hands Up"