Friday, October 15, 2010

Stolen Jackpot!

To tell the truth this article did surprise me! Ms.Crosbie brought this article up asking for our opinpins and thoughts. The article said that a convenience store clerk stole 12.1 million dollars from a costumer and that OLG wants to find the rightful owner. If you were wondering the store clerk and his two children are under arrest.   

My opinions are that the clerk and his children are extremely greedy and ungrateful. When you think about this clerk will have to live with scamming a costumer of 12.1 million dollars for the rest of his life. Unfortunately the costumer may never know he has that money.

If I were in this situation I don't really know what I would do? If I bought a ticket and the clerk said I didn't win, I would never know if the clerk is lying or not because I have no proof. If I suspected that the clerk was lying, I would ask for my ticket back and check it else where, because I do have the right to do that! 
 

2 comments:

Sam V said...

Wow I like your opinion Caitlin! I did the same picture idea on my response, with a robber at the top and a cop at the bottom. Perhaps you were inspired?
-Sam

Caitlin said...

Yeah I saw yours Sam it was really really good. and i was