Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hiya, I'm Caitlin and welcome to my blog! I am thrilled my first blog and my first readers. I love art and three of my favourite artists are Bob Dob, Angelina Wrona and Salvidor Dali. I also have a sweet tooth and my favourite food is ice cream. I'm also a big music lover and my favourite band is Hedley
 and I got to see them play on September 23rd. I am happy to read any questions left by readers and I enjoy feedback. Thanks for visiting my blog and come back soon!      

4 comments:

Ms. Crosbie said...

Excellent work, Caitlin! Looking forward to seeing how your blog progresses.

Tyler said...

Hey Caitlin! It looks like we have a lot in common... i like Hedley and i also have a sweet tooth for ice cream. I would really like it if you were my buddie. Come check out my blog!

Tyler

R8A

tara said...

hi catlin I'm Tara from fielding dr.ps. I love Hedley too I saw them in concert with my best friend. whats your favourite song by them? Mines well.. all of them. Would you like to become and artist when you grow up? I hope to hear from you soon i answered some of your questions on my bblog its called hello #2.

-Tara from r8a

Caitlin said...

Hi Tara, I'm Caitlin (as you know) from Hillsdale,
And one of my favourite songs are "Hands Up", but I love a lot of their songs. To answer your second question would be yes, I would like to be an artist when i'm older. I paint and draw already and my family and some of my friends already call me an artist! Thanks for the questions and talk to you soon!


~Caitlin~